Roman ShadesElegant Simplicity
Windsor Roman Shades
Since this style has a lot of fullness, it is not recommended for velvets or bulky fabrics.
The top of the shade is finished with shirring tape and a self-welt.
Soft, pliable fabrics drape nicely without much attention. Heavier fabrics might require dressing each time the shade is raised.
The bottom of the shade is pulled up at the back to create the swagged appearance. This characteristic is visible from the front if the shade is made in a sheer, unlined fabric.
Because of the amount of fabric in this style, the 204-Windsor can be very heavy.
- Hunter Douglas Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Design Studio
- Hunter Douglas Alustra Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Solera
- Fresco Romans
- Shades of Elegance
- Carmel Fabric
- California Style Roman Treatment
- Soft Fold Shades by Jordan Taylor
- Plain Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor
- European Roman Shade By Jordan Taylor
- Flat Fold Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor