Roman ShadesElegant Simplicity
Valencia Roman Shades
Valencia Roman Shades have a style that has a half box pleat on each side, which creates the side tucks.
The center poufs and tails are created by pulling up several inches of fabric at the bottom, several inches in from each side, and permanently fixing it in place. This characteristic is visible from the front if the shade is made in a sheer, unlined fabric.
Soft, pliable fabrics tend to drape nicely without much attention. Heavier fabrics might require dressing each time they are raised.
This style is also known as the 6209-Verona or 209-London Shade.
- Hunter Douglas Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Design Studio
- Hunter Douglas Alustra Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Solera
- Fresco Romans
- Shades of Elegance
- Carmel Fabric
- California Style Roman Treatment
- Soft Fold Shades by Jordan Taylor
- Plain Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor
- European Roman Shade By Jordan Taylor
- Flat Fold Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor