Roman ShadesElegant Simplicity
Sanoma Roman Shades
The narrow tucked side panels of the Sanoma Roman Shades are created by tacking the fabric to the lining at each pleat. Side panels are 4 ¾” to 9″ in width.
When made with soft, pliable fabrics, this shade swags gracefully in the center.
This style is a good choice for fabrics with large scale or scenic patterns that look best without interruption.
The finished height is measured from the top of the shade to the top of the center swag. It and does not include the swag or tails.
- Hunter Douglas Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Design Studio
- Hunter Douglas Alustra Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Solera
- Fresco Romans
- Shades of Elegance
- Carmel Fabric
- California Style Roman Treatment
- Soft Fold Shades by Jordan Taylor
- Plain Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor
- European Roman Shade By Jordan Taylor
- Flat Fold Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor