Roman ShadesElegant Simplicity
Montecito Roman Shades
The fullness of this style is created after the grommets are applied by gathering the fabric to match the width of the headrail. The shade’s lifting cords are routed through the grommets. The bottom of the shade is pulled up at the back, in an extended bottom hem.
The 250-Montecito looks best when made up with a sheer fabric. However, if the fabric is sheer, the shade must be lined or the face fabric will tear at the grommets. Because of the weight and drape, this style is not appropriate for heavy fabrics or blackout lining.
- Vignette® Modern
- Design Studio™
- Fresco Romans
- Shades of Elegance
- Carmel Fabric
- California Style Roman Treatment
- Alustra Vignette® Modern
- Soft Fold Shades by Jordan Taylor
- Plain Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor
- European Roman Shade By Jordan Taylor
- Flat Fold Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor