Roman ShadesElegant Simplicity
Laguna Roman Shades
Since there are no stay pockets or grommets in the construction of this shade, large prints are displayed to their best advantage with this style.
Small tack stitches (made to attach the cord rings) are visible on the face of the shade, and add character.
This tailored shade is an ideal style choice for fabrics with large prints or scenic patterns.
The 104-Laguna can be made up in any fabric. Tightly woven fabrics have a tailored appearance, whereas softer fabrics tend to have a relaxed look. Shade construction is slightly different if the shade is made up in a sheer fabric.
When first installed, the shade may need to be pulled up fully and left in place for several days to establish pleat memory. This style is also known as the 6104-Milano or 104-Flat Roman Shade.
- Hunter Douglas Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Design Studio
- Hunter Douglas Alustra Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Solera
- Fresco Romans
- Shades of Elegance
- Carmel Fabric
- California Style Roman Treatment
- Soft Fold Shades by Jordan Taylor
- Plain Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor
- European Roman Shade By Jordan Taylor
- Flat Fold Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor