Roman ShadesElegant Simplicity
Encino Roman Shades
The bottom of the shade is pulled up at the back to create the poufs. This characteristic is visible from the front if the shade is made in a sheer, unlined fabric.
Because of the amount of fabric used in this style, a 207-Encino shade can be very heavy.
Soft, pliable fabrics tend to drape nicely without much attention. Heavier fabrics might require dressing each time they are raised.
- Vignette® Modern
- Design Studio™
- Fresco Romans
- Shades of Elegance
- Carmel Fabric
- California Style Roman Treatment
- Alustra Vignette® Modern
- Soft Fold Shades by Jordan Taylor
- Plain Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor
- European Roman Shade By Jordan Taylor
- Flat Fold Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor