Roman ShadesElegant Simplicity
Capistrano Roman Shades
Capistrano Roman Shades are a good choice for a softer look with a touch of formality.
Wide shades will have more than one pouf.
This style has an extended bottom hem. At each side of the shade, the fabric is gathered onto the cord and permanently tied off to the finished height. This characteristic is visible from the front if the shade is made in a sheer, unlined fabric.
This style is suitable for most fabrics however, very heavy fabrics such as upholstery fabrics are not a good choice. Large prints and geometric designs are not recommended, since the center pleat interrupts the pattern.
This style is also known as the 6144-Palermo or 244-Relaxed Roman Shade.
- Hunter Douglas Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Design Studio
- Hunter Douglas Alustra Vignette
- Hunter Douglas Solera
- Fresco Romans
- Shades of Elegance
- Carmel Fabric
- California Style Roman Treatment
- Soft Fold Shades by Jordan Taylor
- Plain Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor
- European Roman Shade By Jordan Taylor
- Flat Fold Roman Shade by Jordan Taylor